Seven Criteria for Choosing a Cloud Hosting Service
One of the popular trends in marketing today is online marketing and this has brought about the emergence of cloud hosting services to answer to the growing demand. The need for virtual storage has greatly increased because of the demand for dedicated cloud hosting services to host websites. In order for a business to host a single domain, cloud hosting services will offer the basic services. Part of the basic service you can get from a cloud hosting company is being provided an email account for your business. A cloud hosting service will provide you with these minimum services for a low fee.
But what should you look for in a dedicated cloud hosting service company — can you ask for more?
1) First of all, does your cloud hosting service give you unlimited storage? Your pictures, videos, and large files need to be stored in an unlimited storage space in your cloud storage. You will not be needing any other cloud hosting service or any other device to store your videos in.
2) The second criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should allow you to put up unlimited domains. Though you must purchase domain names, being allowed unlimited domains by your cloud hosting service is a great advantage. There is no limit to the number of websites you can put up if you have unlimited storage and unlimited domains. Some dedicated cloud hosting services will give you unlimited storage but not unlimited domain, so check carefully.
3) Choose a cloud hosting service that will allow you to create multiple email accounts. You should be able to create an email account for each of your clients for each website. This is a very powerful business tool because it creates an image of efficiency with your clients.
4) Fourthly, does your cloud hosting service support a newsletter management system, where you can develop, manage, and email your own newsletters? Emails and newsletters are your messengers to your clients, where you can reach them through their computers or smartphones.
5) Fifthly, does your cloud hosting service have an unlimited autoresponder? Part of an efficient system is the ability of an unlimited autoresponder to send multiple emails at a time, on schedule.
6) Next criteria is about sending emails and newsletters: Your cloud hosting service should allow you to send them individualized by name. The names of your subscribers will appear on every email or newsletter that is sent by the unlimited autoresponder.
7) Finally, does your cloud hosting service have a good customer service record and are they available to you 24/7? It is very important that your cloud hosting service is available to you especially when your website is down, because you can lose money.
The Essentials of Services – Breaking Down the Basics
5 Uses For Options